|General Reservoir Engineering|
Two Phase Relative Permeability Program: Muhammad Asif Hussain, a Petroleum Engineer by profession and a hobbyist programmer has kindly furnished this program, without cost. It is in *.rar format, which will automatically unzip.
Also, see Muhammed's website, http://gasprogram.yolasite.com
Modern Well Test Analyses (Contribution of Stanford University- Just to mention a few graduates)
Note, the last time I check, there were 56 textbooks on reservoir engineering for sale by the SPE. These few listed below are resources that I used in preparation of these webpages.
1. Allen and Roberts, Production Operations, Volume 1, 1993. First 3 chapters cover basic essentials of geology, oil field properties, and well testing.
2. Dake, L.P, Fundementals of Reservoir Engineering, 1980. Excellent reference, covering more immiscible displacement processes. Classical well testing therory is also presented.
3. Craft and Hawkins and Peters, Applied Petroleum Engineering, 1959 (also update 1991 version by Craft, Hawkins and Terry)
4. Lee, J. , Rollins, T and Spivey. J.P, Pressure Transient Testing, 2003.
5. Bradley (editor), Petroleum Engineering Handbook, Section 3, Reservoir Engineering, Chapters 20 to 58.
6. Whitson, C. H. and Brule, Phase Behavoir, SPE Monograph Volume 20, 2000.
7. Lee, J. and Wattenbarger, R.A. Gas Reservoir Engineering, SPE Texbook Vol 5, 1993.
8. Horne, R.N. Modern Well Test Analysis, A computer adied approach, 2008.
9. White, P and Moss, J. Thermal Recovery Methods, 1983.